Housing Emergency Rental Assistance Program

“This project was supported by a grant awarded by US Department of the Treasury. Points of view in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the US Department of the Treasury. Grant funds are administered by the Local government Coronavirus Relief Fund thru the Washington State Department of Commerce." (ERAP)


Need Rental Assistance?

What you will need:

What you will need:

• Proof of total household income.
• Agreement form signed by the landlord (provided with application) A W-9 form and Agreement signature will be requested from the landlord.

Quick Information:

• Live in Clark County, WA.
• Owe pass due to rent since March 1, 2020.
• Additional Screening Requirements may be needed


Contact WADHH

301 Southeast Hearthwood Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98684

VP (360) 334-5740

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Home Windows