Treasury Rent Assistance Programs

The Treasury Rent Assistance Programs provide rent assistance and arrears to landlords, up to 12 months. This includes owed rent arrears, beginning March 13, 2020, for up to 12 months maximum. Up to three months of future rent, maximum. 

This project is being supported, in whole or in part, by the federal project under Section 501 Emergency Rental Assistance awarded both directly to Clark County and through the Washington State Department of commerce. Points of view are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the US department of the Treasury. 


Need Rent Assistance?

What you will need:

Documents you will need:

  • Fully signed lease or rental agreement

  • An eviction notice

  • Past due utility notice

  • Verification of income for the last two months

  • Landlord name, e-mail and phone number

How Households Qualify:

  • Rent or rented a home in Clark County, WA

  • Household annualized income is at or below 50%

  • Household is at risk of experiencing homelessness or currently experiencing housing instability due to COVID-19

  • Household has not received Treasury Rent Assistance before. 


Resources on Landlord-Tenant and Electricity Assistance


Treasury Rent Assistance Program


Contact WADHH

301 Southeast Hearthwood Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98684

VP (360) 334-5740

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Home Windows